Friday, April 18, 2003

Okay. Photos.

Anyway, never study the whole day la! Have this exams is already over mood. Mood so great, I can't be bothered to blog too! So just feast on my pictures la!



Ya la, this is my new haircut. Initially I styled it standing, then my mummy says papa wun like such odd looking hair. So I then pressed it all down. I think it is okay lah, but then the thing is it's a tiring hairstyle cos I have to style it everytime I go out, not those wash and go kind la. Maybe I should take a picture of the hair when I just wake up. :D





SMU's Patron's Day 2003. There was a dress-up competition and the winner walks away with a brand new XBOX! Happening eh? (but anyway, these people din win, so you can guess how LOUD the winner is.





This 2 pictures are taken with Michelle, when we were studying in school like late at night kind. Reminds me of the pictures in the smu websites.



Powerful Powerful Ping at Sentosa with Cindy



When I was working at this Jap restaurant a year back. That's Jamie by the left.

bye bye P plate. I got picture driving license now.

For more pictures, you can visit my old (and super outdated expired site here!

No comments: