Thursday, April 24, 2003

A Lazy Thursday

Woke up, got bored and decided to go to the library to borrow some books. Realised my borrower's status is restricted, cos' my outstanding charges is $6.10. (for <$6 will be restricted) And duno where my cashcard. How suey is that? No other ways of paying the fine, so I went around asking people to lend me their cashcard and I will return them in cash. Finally after asking about 10 people, 1 person lent me. You mean, you people don't carry cashcard around? For a while, I was hoping to see some army personel, for their 11B serves good purposes. Well anyhow, if not for the nice man that looked like my econs tutor in jc, I wouldn't have been able to bring home (after choosing so long) these books

Lonely Planet Canada
The Complete's Idiot Guide to Spanish
Sitting Among the Eskimos
by Maggie Graham
Mister Fabulous and Friends by Celia Brayfield

Then Miss Sky started to weep, and with her tears washed away my plans to sk8te around my place.

And here, is my new driving license. Who needs a P plate anyway? Muahahaahah


No comments: