Tuesday, June 18, 2002

BROADCAST/COMMUNIC ASIA 2002

Last minute job vacancy allowed me to work at this place which I worked last year. It wasn't like VERY fun, but enjoyable in its own way. Hope this year will be the same. never go for briefing, not sure what is going on but just go to work lar. Pay sux, but nvm lar just for the sake of fun I guess. Though not very fun oso. *grrr*

Had bowling training today. Kinda tiring. And very few turned up, and we had to pay extra money... sobs... but it was quite a good training in its own way, correcting us and stuff. It's fun cos it's what I like and Michelle and I just monkeys around. After drills we played some real games and it was the girls vs the guys. Here's what I got :P

138
139
177

Just waiting for the new batch to come in to add in more numbers.

Going to sleep soon. Waking up at 6.15pm tommorrow. Sorry for the boring entry. :P I can't wait for my digi cam....

BRAZIL OLE OLE!!!!!!!!!!!
(never big on soccer, but have been supporting them since I was 8 years old, world cup 1990)

No comments: