Monday, June 03, 2002

I am on my way to Disc III - If my Playstation stops hanging.......

I HATE IT! It hangs!!! argh, why din my brother bring this age old ps to ozland and leave the new psone at home? At least i wun be wanting to pull out my hair each time i did something good and it goddammit hangs! ARGH!!! Anyway, I am now at the outer continent (yea, as if anyone cares...)




You are garnet
You sometimes seem like a snobby and bossy person, but really, you are always thinking about other people before thinking about yourself.

take this quiz!


How different lives of different individuals can be. Here i am, rotting my holiday away, doing nothing but trying to earn a bit of money here and there and playing game, and there i have Michelle who has her holiday packed like mad. How come ah? Some small misunderstandings in friendship due to miscommunication. It's not true what you think alright? :)

I suddenly thought : shucks, if i dun take any summer, i'll graduate in 4 years time, while the rest of my friends, by then, will be clicking their heels away at golden shenton way, wearing their power suit. I wonder how life will be... 2 years from now, would i do that? Or would I wear the kebaya and fly the world? (ya la, if i can actually swim and lose weight by then :P ) Oh nevermind, that comes later.

No comments: