Sunday, June 16, 2002

I'M GETTING MA DIGI CAM SOON~!

Sorta hinted mummy and daddy and they actually said

"buy lor, then claim from me..."

YIPPEE!!!!


How do you find this camera? To find out more click here, help me see and review okie?

I'm looking at more pictures and surfing sites. My budget is below $350. If anyone did any research, or whatever, share with me!


This is cool too! But then it cost US$300 odd or so, or has the price already dropped?

No Mark... haven't completed the game, at disc III. As a ex-FF person yourself, you know there are tons of side-quests to play before I get to da final disc, where everything is a point of no return. Now I'm playing with da chocobos, and it has the ability to travel on water and climb mountains! :D Then I'm going to train up and then go to the other world, Terra, where I'd face the kings and the end of the game. :~(

Okay okay no one cares... *sobs*...

Spent Saturday with my him, went to the Esplanade for the interview as usher in the big pineapple/ durian. It's the one with the record breaking 1.5k people applying for 250 jobs available. Dad was saying that even executives go there (its part time, $8/hr) so as to be friends of the esplanade so as to get privilleges and stuff next time when it opens, so bad ah. I was #429.. lol.. dun tink will get the job la, it seem screwed with I said "studying". Oh well.

We went bowling after that, was horrible. But heck. Ate at Cinecafe. The food was fine, but not the service. We were scheming against questioning the service charges since the service was so awful, but turned out there wasn't service charge... and the best and only good part of the service was when the girl chase after us to give us our sixty cents change.

No comments: