Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Life's a BORE!

Life is boring these days... comparing to last week, which is full of activities. Feeling very lazy recently, past 2 days slacking at home then going to work. Tommorrow will either go swimming with Ping, who is finally released from her agony of working from 7am to 2pm, or to Toa Payoh with Zhi Ping to spend even more money on GSS. But no matter what I gotta help ma bro buy pirated games for his friend to bring it over to OZland.

Just to remind myself....

>>About the cds, probably just help me get the FIFA World Cup 2002 from EA
Sports and Star Wars® Jedi Knight®II: Jedi Outcast™. And my Nike sneakers
please.



Marneee matters

Bad economy, wiser decisions to make...

I decided not to buy the Levi's jeans anymore. The SGD 120 can be put to much better use than a pair of jeans that looks like the one I already own. Perhaps I can dig out some old jeans and bring them for alteration so that it is not obiang to wear, like a lil tighter and lower waist.
And I dowan to buy a bowling bag. My bag may look ugly, but then the amount of money spent just to let a ball appear better or make me look more pro is not worth it.
As for Hifi, it'll just wait. It's a want, not a need. If i can dig out additional cash then perhaps I would lar. *faint smile*

But I still want a digi cam, just a 300 bucks 1 will do.

And thinking of doing more activities that do not cost money (or little) and is good for health, like rollerblading, cycling, swimming, tanning etc. Want to go for judo training again, but it's at the expense of earning marnee oso... Was thinking if i want to go I might as well be consistent, if not then dun go. 2 times a week is quite a lot of money at hand, making me earn like $60 less. Not quite worth it. Perhaps I will start all over again when school terms start and I can train with the freshies and be part of them. Dun sound that bad oso... does it?

Suddenly feel so money minded with all the talks of money, which, unfortunately, is pretty much tight recently. I wanna help out my family.. all the frivilous spending is not quite right now... when my Dad has to support 2 of his 3 kids through college, 1 overseas somemore.

No comments: