Sunday, June 23, 2002

A SLACK SUNDAY WITH MY FAMILY

My cute cousins are coming to town! Yipee! My aunt Lynette married off to Canada when I was like erm young, and she gave birth to 2 really cute twin girls called Samantha and Monica. The thing is, they don't look like each other. 1 has an ang moh face with black hair (the charmed eldest sister kinda remind me of her) and the other has a chinese face with blonde hair (dunno sound like who hor...) They should be 9 this year, if I can find a picture of them I'd post it up.

Not going to Mount Ophir already. But OBS sounds pretty interesting though, reading through the proposals and emails. Kinda missed those days, and the best part is, this time, WE'RE IN CHARGE! *evil laughter* And the happening thing is the whole program tries to include the fact that we aint no Secondary school kiddos going to OBS to have some fun, there is some business management inclination to the whole idea. Pretty nifty huh. Can't wait can't wait.

I decided to visit my old website which I did not take down and surprised that there are in fact quite a few visitors around, as I checked my guestbook. Decided to implant the pages into this site, and make it into a super 2-in-1 combo. Buy 1 get 1 free.

I realised that if you type "Nanjya Monjya" at yahoo, my website comes up! So happening! Nanjya Monjya happens to be the restaurant I used to work at. Guess that is how Lilian found me and my website. :D

Anyway I'm back to my game. Haven't been playing for a week thanks to the stupid CommunicAsia job.

P.S. Sorry Michelle.. for not going. :~(

No comments: