Saturday, June 01, 2002

Made him mad again. Cos i am so unpredictable, flare up for 5 minutes, then is okay already. But by then, his mood is spoiled. What to do what to do. ICQ also can cause such arguments, i have nothing to say. Maybe, sorry?

Fuck Hell to FFIX. Rather, hell to my playstation. Or CD. Hang and hang. Made me pek cek. Made me say shit stupid things to him. Made him mad. :( Oh I'm on Level 48 already. hiakhiakhiak

Balls....

Surprisingly Mr Synapseman sms me, asked me about bowling ball.

"House balls are gross"

That's right. Especially in old bowling centres. They can be chipped, scratched, dirty and yeash gross beyond words. The holes are drilled as if 8 lbs balls are meant for pixies, thumb hole small till you hear the pop sound when you release, that is, if the ball doesn't stay stuck in the thumb. The 12, 13, 14 lbs balls have thumbholes meant for giants. I dunno how fat one has to be to have thumbs that big.


Anyway, was just bored and thinking of things to do next week or the week after.

1. Rollerblade @ ECP

2. Bowling

3. Watch/ visit some Arts Fest stuff

4. Bugis street

5. Swim @ SGCC

6. Eat bake rice at Swensen's

7. Play badminton


With who, I dun know. Afterall, all the remaining friends that I seem to have are either abroad, working or obessed with their boyfriend. Sounds pathetic? Actually its not really exaggeration. *wry smile*

Does rollerblading alone sound pathetic? Hmm... perhaps i should try. Its the kinda time you have that belongs just to you, where you can think about anything: life, love... That is where i can wear my oaks and work my thighs. Sounds good actually. Will see.

Was thinking of meeting up all the old friends and shit. But well not sure where to start from. Was looking at my secondary school and JC photos, kinda missed those days, and those friends.

Scuba diving

Diversed topic i have touched today. Am just reading my school mail and the next scuba diving trip for NUS/SMU is here! Sounds fun, but sounds expensive too. $300++ for 6 dives, excluding rentals, that amounts to $100++. $500 in total! Sigh... no money.

Seems like when you are young, you have all the time in the world (ok, during hols) but no money to spend. When you are older, and hopefully very sucessful in life, you'll have loads o' money, but no time to spend it. Life cycle?

No comments: