Saturday, June 08, 2002

DA GGGGREEAAATT SINGAPORE SAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fulfilled another wishlist of mine, with minimal amount of money! At SGD 15 a bikini (U.P. SGD 89) I could not resist... but to buy.... 2!!! Unfortunately the designs are not splendid, but they are okay. I am not someone who ask for too much, with a limited amount of Vitamin M i am SOOOoOoOoOOoO grateful to have gotten such a great bargain. What a curse to have NO DIGITAL CAM, i cannot show everyone my haul! *all smiles still* Went to Mambo's website, but it's winter @ ozland, so there is no bikinis, at least, not in their shopping cart. Sigh...

Carefully uses strikethrough on the "new bikini" of wishlist. Yet another fulfilled! :)

Another haul will be an eyeshadow pot at $5.67 from Bodyshop. Used to be like $19. What can I say but be proud that I always have an eye for goodies so cheap... yet nice. YEAH!!!!

The Guy...

Met Larry after my work (of 3.5 hours) and then watched him breakdance a lil. There's a girl there too, trying to do a headstand. He asked me to learn, but I was wearing such guniang clothes... impossible for me to do it. But it is just so amazing to watch them...


Where the hell is Henderson?


If you have been following my blog, you should know that my laptop is sick. The ventilator is no longer working, and I need to bring it down to the service centre at Henderson. Where the hell is that? :( Dunno how long i have to put it there, can hardly survive without my laptop... unless... i get my FFIX back on track, which i will, if the CD dun gimme all the shitty problems.

Maybe going Sentosa to show off my new bikinis tommorrow... Wanna join me? :PpPpppppPPp

21% - 75%

42% of me is filled with jealousy. Aren't you JEALOUS?

No comments: