Thursday, June 13, 2002

MORBID MOSQUITO PART II

I was at Centro yesterday night with Ping and guess who I saw... MORBID MOSQUITO.. oh gawd, and he was trying to pick another girl up. Want to die, and he was so gross, was on the platform machiam ala Robbie Williams in Rock DJ. But the bad part is, no one was interested lar. kakaka.. Tried to offer Ping a glass of red wine, WHICH he offered to ANOTHER girl!!!! *gasps* L-O-S-E-R!

Anyway I have decided that it is quite true on people's perception on clubbing - where guys pick up girls and girls wait to be picked up. Although I beg to differ for me and most of my friends. There was 2 ang mohs that kept dancing near us, and then we decided to escape. They decided to change target. Later I saw them with 2 girls, who look so happy to be with them, everything. SIGH. Corrupted world.. Music is good, but the guys there sux. Not that I am looking out for any, or to be picked up like the rest, but it's just very... *vomit* Afterall you want to look at nice things ya? kakakaa

And I missed bowling training today, cos i couldn't wake up. So guilty. Dunno if Michelle went, she seem so bogged down by her projects and stuff. Quite happy that I din take summer lar, but then again she'll graduate faster than me :( Just some pros and some cons.

No comments: