Saturday, June 01, 2002

Another day have passed. Woke up at 9.20am though i have a 10am training. Actually i am amazed that i can wake up also. Flew down with amazing speed (took bus still lah!) to orchard, to kiku to take my ball, then to cineleisure. I'm still very inconsistent with my release, everytime also like different hook factor one. Today we learn a little on how to calculate the number of boards for sparing. There is so much calculation. You must know how much you drift (from which point you start and the point you end), your hook ability, then u minus here plus there. *Faints* Still dun understand until now. Decided to buy a small little book and call it the bowling book, and will start recording all my games. Get my average and all. I think today's average is like 110. Crap. Either i feed the gutter on the right for throwing too out, or feeding the left for hooking too much. Yeah, people who bowl straight can do better than that. Nm slowly learn lar, as dear will say.

He came and join me for a few games after training. So kelian leg still hurts a little. *sayangs* Cindy was supposed to come along also, but then the games are a little too expensive. Shall bring her, AND PING, and mark to textile centre there to bowl $1/game bowling. :D Or to katong for 3 games $4.20.

Who want to bowl also? Join me~

Watched ET after that. I have to say, it really is a good show, and is a must watch one. If you trust me lar. :D


took this from wX, just anyhow surf surf to his blog 1...


What kind of ANGEL are you?

Quiz made by Angela

I'm pure! And yeahh!! I am not Hamasaki Ayumi!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last Thursday, Natalie Morales --who is one of the new year should be carrying coal for sexchat the fire.


Stop by my blog sex cams