Monday, June 24, 2002


Strawberry: 0/100 Pear: 0/100 Banana: 80/100 Tomato: 50/100 Lemon: 5/100

Take the What Fruit Are You? test by Ellen and Aaron!


Ping is out with her mummy shopping in Orchard. Cindy might be joining her, but I am feeling lazy... the thought of working later just makes me sick. Wanna catch f.r.i.e.n.d.s and *don't freak out* Meteor Garden but then sian lar working... Brad Pitt is guest starring in f.r.i.e.n.d.s!!!!!!! So exciting...

Thick head Edmond called me up not knowing what he wants. He's the manager of the jap restu I was working at. The situation is such that I'm kind of like at the other branch. Asked me to go back to work there. Apparently he doesn't know a thing and never seem to bother to ask about what is going on at kiku now, which already has not enough people and needing to hire people... still want me to go back to work. Ask him why, say no reason why, just the 'top' orders. Yeah right... must be he doesn't have enough people to work for him. The other time he hired tons of new people who don't know a shit, and refused to let me work... then he got scolded by the boss, who then decided to priotise timeslots to people who already worked before. So useless one, even an inexperienced person like me would know that you should hire people who knows the stuff already, especially if they do not cost you a lot more. Stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for
a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.