Wednesday, June 05, 2002

I SWAM TODAY!!!

i lived up to my word. Dragged myself up at about 12 noon, stared out of my window and wondered should i go out and get fried. Dilly dally dilly dally i got my ass outta the house at 2, and by the time i reached the club, the sun went hiding behind some scary looking grey matters in the sky. After a fiercesome battle between the clouds and the sun for about 1/2 hour, the sun won....... for about 30 minutes. SIGH But it's okay, i swam quite a lot, about 10 laps i think, and then lazed for 1/2 hour soaked in harmful UV rays listening to the Phantom of the Opera. When the sun went hiding again, I swam another 2 laps and left to bath/change/get to work.

Nothing much happened at work today, same old boring rhythm of work, except that the master chef tried to be funny and tried to touch my boobs. whatanasshole. Got my pay of 4 days work. SGD 115.50. Pathetic aint it. :( But it was 4 days work lar, 16.5 hours, cannot expect much. But but.. aint know how to survive the month, asked my mama for some money, and she gave me $50. *sigh* hopefully it is at least 50 per week lar. 50 a week... how to live...

No comments: