Thursday, June 06, 2002

I SWAM AGAIN!!!

Felt so guilty. Once again slept late and didn't wake up in time for the bowling date that i promised Michelle to go. I was so groggy when she called me at 9+(?) And in the end i just slept all the way till 12. :( Sorry gal. I really wanted to go, brought my ball home everything. :(

Went swimming. AGAIN. *proud* I think i have burnt quite a few calories today. Mr Sun won most parts of the battle with the clouds, making it a day where there is sun for a while and still is rather cooling. I am not like 1 of the crazy peeps (who happen to be called PING) who use SPF 0 or SPF 4. Well erm, i used to, until I made an amazing discovery that well, I need not use suntanning oil to get tanned. I get tanned so easily, and i am already using the darkest shade of powder. Happy with my SPF 15, that made me a lil tanner today but not burnt, not dried.


On World Cup...

Got a friend who just informed me about his loss of $500 on betting soccer. The chefs @ my workplace is no better, the radio is switched to a 'world cup' channel, but then basically they are listening out just for the scores. Made me wonder. Is the World Cup being exploited? How many true blue soccer fans are there, or are people more interested in just the money that they may win (but most prolly lose)? Like S-League? Is this what soccer and world cup is about? (dun worry i am not about to start a GP essay on the topic)




Dug out my precious Phantom CD out yesterday (a sweet seventeen present from Yuan Shun) when i decided to put my bro's discman to good use. Even tried to play it at my workplace, but after a few tracks my boss changed the CD. She liked it, but "japanese don't like..." whatever. :D..

I really adore Phantom.. I'm not big on musicals or operas, but this is one fine musical that one should never ever miss. I was listening to it as the sun rays soaked through my brown skin... :D

No comments: