Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Larry finally saw my hair, in a pretty weird and coincidental situation... hiaks... so i can finally announce to the world about my new hair.

I DYED IT BLUE BLACK!

Took some pictures with my lovely girls yesterday, at (of all places) Library@Orchard. Met them for a while just to show off my (already fading off) colour head. Here's 2 of the many pictures we took. (1 has been omitted due to much of Ping's insistence :P)



You know the bad thing about having a camera with 2.0 mega pixel is that ALL YOUR PIMPLES ARE SHOWN! especially at neoprint shots, which are taken yourself holding the cam in front of you tt kind, which is what we always take actually. That is why I reduced the pictures to such small size, so all pimples are smaller.... lol...

Met up with Cecilia today after work since she happen to be working just around the corner at The Living Room, Marriot. Went to lim kopi at Coffee Club Express and chit chat for a while. It's funny how you can meet up with some friends and despite the fact that you guys are quite different, you feel alright and natural with them. I think it has been like at least 4 years since we really sat down and talk. Usually it's just one or two SMS and stuff... look if you guys are missing your old friends now, why don't you just pick up your phone and call/sms them? Drop a mail or email too. It's sounding mushy and duh but friends are hard to come by so keep them by your side through thick and thin. You'd be surprise how much joy you may just bring to them to receive a greeting from an old friend that they used to kick ass with.

By the way there is a girls' nite out gathering tommorrow for all my friends *lol* @ Mohd Sultan to enjoy the ladies night shit. So far I got Ping, Cindy, Michelle, Cecilia, Teresa (my primary school friend?), Joyce and Michiko (from my restu) to go. Tee hee... YEAH~! So happy...

No comments: